Archived Post

From jillian.maddoxalumni.unimelb.edu.au  Tue Mar 27 21:32:19 2012
From: Jill Maddox <jillian.maddoxalumni.unimelb.edu.au>
To: Multiple Recipients of <SheepModelsanimalgenome.org>
Subject: Welcome to SheepModelsanimalgenome.org
Date: Tue, 27 Mar 2012 21:32:19 -0500

Welcome to the SheepModelsanimalgenome.org discussion list. You have been
subscribed to the subscriber list of:

         SheepModelsanimalgenome.org

by Jill Maddox because you have expressed an interest in using sheep as a
biological model or belong to the ISGC. If you do not wish to belong to
this list you can unsubscribe by sending an e-mail to the list daemon ()
with the key word unsubscribe in the subject line.
             To: sheepmodels-requestanimalgenome.org

Thank you to all those who responded with descriptions of the biological
models that you are using sheep for. I apologise to those
of you to whom I have not yet responded but I have received many
replies and I am still working my way through the list.

The scope of the SheepModels discussion list is for topics relating to the
use of sheep as biological research models. This covers topics such as
biological sheep models and available/desired resources/tools for
investigating sheep models (including reference sheep genome sequence;
sheep gene models; sheep genome sequence browsers; sheep genome annotation;
sheep SNP, gene and other arrays; PCR primers for sheep products;
antibodies to sheep molecules; experimental flocks; researchers with
expertise etc). By subscribing to the list, you will receive all list
emails. Feel free participate the discussion by replying or send new mails
to the list. The list posting address is:

             sheepmodelsanimalgenome.org

The list daemon ONLY accepts mails from subscribed email addresses. For
some reason if your send-mail address appears different from the subscribed
one (e.g. you have more than one email accounts, or your mail server is
configured in a way that your send/receive email addresses are different),
you can manage your "primary address" (can post and receive list mails) and
"alternative addresses" (can post but don't receive list mails) through
your member's profile at
http://www.animalgenome.org/sheep/community/SheepModels . You can also
email us your *alternative* addresses with a brief note.

Please note that the sheepmodels list requires that all mail posts must be
in plain text only.

This list is for non-profit, non-commercial, education and research related
purposes only. No conmmercial related advertising email is allowed on this
list. Please be aware that the offending user will be permanently removed
and the site blocked for future subscription and posting to the list.

You can manage your subscription using the list daemon directly, by
interactive emails to the listserv.;

             To: sheepmodels-requestanimalgenome.org
             Subject: key_word

where 'key_word' in the "Subject:" line can be "help", "subscribe",
"unsubscribe", "archive", "digest", or "retrive", etc.

By default, copies of your own submissions will be returned.

Enjoy!

The sheepmodels Listmaster

Jill Maddox
16 Park Square
Port Melbourne, 3207
Australia
phone: 03 9646 0428
E-mail: jillian.maddoxalumni.unimelb.edu.au

© 2003-2024: USA · USDA · NRPSP8 · Program to Accelerate Animal Genomics Applications. Contact: Bioinformatics Team