AnGenMap

Archived Post

From listmasteranimalgenome.org  Sun Sep  6 07:35:49 2020
From: Erling Strandberg <Erling.Strandbergslu.se>
Subject: Re: Genetics program at EAAP virtual meeting 1-4
       December 2020
Postmaster: submission approved by list moderator
To: Members of AnGenMap <angenmapanimalgenome.org>
Date: Sun, 06 Sep 2020 07:35:49 -0500

    Dear all

    I would like to inform you about the Genetics program at EAAP virtual
    meeting 1-4 December 2020. You can find a list of the planned sessions and
    the invited speakers following this link: https://tinyurl.com/y5mmykuc

    (in the previous email this link did not work unless you went via the
    AnGenMap archive)

    The overall program can be found here: https://tinyurl.com/y6a4zpxh

    If you want to register follow this link:
    https://meetings.eaap.org/...020-virtual-meeting/

    If you are a member of EAAP (which you can become for free if you come from
    a EAAP member country, otherwise I think it costs an extra 50€ to become
    a member) registration costs 180€ (or 350 for 3 persons of the same
    institution).

    The conference will be based on prerecorded presentations but also some
    live sessions, e.g. the Plenary session. The prerecorded presentations will
    be available both before and after the conference for some time.

    Welcome to this new type of conference!

    Erling

    Erling Strandberg
    President Genetics Commission, EAAP
    Dept of Animal Breeding and Genetics, SLU
    Box 7023, 75007 Uppsala
    +46 70 620 4516

© 2003-2024: USA · USDA · NRPSP8 · Program to Accelerate Animal Genomics Applications. Contact: Bioinformatics Team