AnGenMap

Archived Post

From listmasteranimalgenome.org  Fri Jul 12 07:29:20 2019
From: "Hubert Pausch" <hubert.pauschusys.ethz.ch>
Postmaster: submission approved by list moderator
To: Members of AnGenMap <angenmapanimalgenome.org>
Subject: Postdoc position in Genomics/Transcriptomics at ETH
       Zürich
Date: Fri, 12 Jul 2019 07:29:20 -0500

Dear colleagues

The Animal Physiology and Animal Genomics groups at ETH Zürich are
recruiting for a Postdoc in Computational Biology / Genomics /
Transcriptomics / Bioinformatics.

The main task of the successful applicant will be combining long- and
short-read sequencing data to generate a draft assembly of the European
roe deer and to perform RNA-Seq and Methyl-Seq analyses. The successful
candidate will also contribute to other ongoing projects within the
Animal Physiology and Animal Genomics groups.

We are particularly encouraging candidates to apply that have experience
in long-read sequencing technologies and/or analysis of transcriptomics data.

The position is available for an initial period of two years and the call
for applicants will be open until filled.

Please find more information about the position and send your application
online at: https://apply.refline.ch/...265/pub/1/index.html

Please get in touch with Susanne Ulbrich (susanne.ulbrichusys.ethz.ch)
or Hubert Pausch (hubert.pauschusys.ethz.ch) if you require more details.

We are looking forward to your application
Susanne Ulbrich & Hubert Pausch

© 2003-2024: USA · USDA · NRPSP8 · Program to Accelerate Animal Genomics Applications. Contact: Bioinformatics Team