AnGenMap

Archived Post

From listmasteranimalgenome.org  Mon Jun 24 16:48:58 2019
From: "Liu, Wansheng" <wul12psu.edu>
Subject: RE: Paola Mariani
Postmaster: submission approved by list moderator
To: Members of AnGenMap <angenmapanimalgenome.org>
Date: Mon, 24 Jun 2019 16:48:58 -0500

Hi Dan and Alessandra,

I was shocked by the sad news. Paola and I did a post-doc about the same
time at UMN, and we were collaborated on a project and co-authors on a few
papers. She smiled all the time and was the nicest person I have ever met.

She will be deeply missed.

Please pass my most sincere condolences to her family.

Sincerely,

Wansheng

Wansheng Liu, PhD
Professor of Animal Genomics
Department of Animal Science
Center for Reproductive Biology and Health (CRBH)
College of Agricultural Sciences
The Pennsylvania State University
310 Forest Resources Laboratory (FRL)
University Park, PA 16802