The NAGRP Data Repository: 25 data files at this location.
Genome variations detected in six horse breeds.
Data are from Mohammed Al Abri (maa288cornell.edu)
and Samantha Brooks (samantha.brooksufl.edu)
-- Ensembl VEP annotated horse SNP50 chip data
(Ensembl Release 76)
- HISAT2 indexes was created by Reecy's Lab to facilitate fast and sensitive
alignment for the next-generation sequencing reads.
Data from Molly E. McCue (mccu0173umn.edu), University of Minnesota
Data for "Genome-Wide Association Study Implicates Testis-Sperm
Specific FKBP6 as a Susceptibility Locus for Impaired Acrosome
Reaction in Stallions" by Terje Raudsepp, Molly E. McCue, Pranab J.
Das, et al. published on PLOS Genetics (PGENETICS-D-12-01716R1).
- Horse genotype data with Neogen Equine Community Array
- Data for "The American Quarter Horse: Population structure and
relationship to the Thoroughbred." by Petersen JL, Mickelson JR,
Cleary KD, McCue ME. Journal of Heredity. (2014) 105:148-162
- Original file: Petersen_et_al_2014_doi_10.1093jheredest079_RawData.txt
- Contact: jessica.petersenunl.edu
Data for "Generation of a de novo transcriptome from equine lamellar
tissue" by Holl et al., published on BMC Genomics, 16(1):739.