Archived Post

From jillian.maddoxalumni.unimelb.edu.au  Sun Aug  5 19:50:56 2012
From: Jill Maddox <jillian.maddoxalumni.unimelb.edu.au>
To: Multiple Recipients of <sheepmodelsanimalgenome.org>
Subject: Clarification re meaning of "functional" SNPs
Date: Sun, 05 Aug 2012 19:50:56 -0500

Hi All

I realise that I didn't make it clear that when requesting sequences
for functional SNPs we also mean SNPs with non-synonymous amino acid
changes (especially non conservative amino acid changes) for which a
function has not yet been demonstrated (i.e. theoretically functional).

Regards

Jill

Jill Maddox
16 Park Square
Port Melbourne, 3207
Australia
phone: 03 9646 0428
E-mail: jillian.maddoxalumni.unimelb.edu.au

© 2003-2024: USA · USDA · NRPSP8 · Program to Accelerate Animal Genomics Applications. Contact: Bioinformatics Team