Archived Post

From Keith.Ballingallmoredun.ac.uk  Thu Mar 29 11:04:12 2012
From: Keith Ballingall <Keith.Ballingallmoredun.ac.uk>
Subject: RE: sheep HD SNP array and MHC typing
To: Multiple Recipients of <SheepModelsanimalgenome.org>
Date: Thu, 29 Mar 2012 11:04:12 -0500

Hi Jill and others, I would be happy to be involved in such a working
group. Sorry you can't make it to ISAG. Although time is limited at the
ISAG MHC workshop, if there is demand for such a discussion I can certainly
schedule a discussion on this topic and post the results on this site. Let
me know if there is interest. Regards Keith

Dr Keith Ballingall
Moredun Research Institute
Pentlands Science Park
Bush Loan,