Archived Post

From frank.nicholassydney.edu.au  Thu Jul  7 08:52:04 2016
From: Frank Nicholas <frank.nicholassydney.edu.au>
Postmaster: submission approved by list moderator
To: Multiple Recipients of OMIA-Support <omia-supportanimalgenome.org>
Subject: OMIA is down
Date: Thu, 07 Jul 2016 08:52:04 -0500

Dear OMIA colleagues,

                As some of you will have noticed, OMIA has been down for
an embarrassingly long period of time - I think since Monday.  My attempts
to engage someone to get it going again have been frustrated by me being
out of Australia.
                My latest contact with the university IT people was around
6 hours ago, when I was assured that the re-booting of OMIA was being given
high priority. I suspect it will be down for another 12 hours or so, but am
very hopeful that it will be up and running within 24 hours.

                I apologise for this disruption.

                Regards
                Frank

For an up-to-date list of animal traits/disorders characterised at the DNA level,
visit Online Mendelian Inheritance in Animals (OMIA): http://omia.angis.org.au
To join the OMIA Support Group, register at http://www.animalgenome.org/...a-support/
OMIA celebrated its 20th birthday on 26 May 2015!

© 2003-2024: USA · USDA · NRPSP8 · Program to Accelerate Animal Genomics Applications. Contact: Bioinformatics Team