Archived Post

From m.fortesuq.edu.au  Fri Jun  7 01:18:52 2013
From: Marina Fortes <m.fortesuq.edu.au>
Subject: RE: OMIA information incorporated into Ensembl
To: Multiple Recipients of <omia-supportanimalgenome.org>
Date: Fri, 07 Jun 2013 01:18:52 -0500

Congratulations!!!

Marina R S Fortes
Post Doctoral Research Fellow
University of Queensland - QAAFI
Gatton bld 8114, room 314
Phone 61 7 54601969
Mobile 0431141617

-----Original Message-----
.From: Frank Nicholas [mailto:frank.nicholassydney.edu.au]
.Sent: Friday, 7 June 2013 3:59 PM
.To: Multiple Recipients of
.Subject: OMIA information incorporated into Ensembl

Dear Support Group,

     I am very pleased to be able to let you know that OMIA
information has now been incorporated into Ensembl!

     Thanks to some excellent work by Fiona Cunningham, Andrew Yates
and William McLaren, there are now hyperlinks to OMIA from relevant
Ensembl phenotypes and genes across all the species jointly covered
by OMIA and Ensembl. Every 10 weeks or so, the information will be
updated (automatically) from the OMIA file of disorders/traits with
known causal/key mutations:
http://omia.angis.org.au/...gene_table

     This is a major development, and I am very grateful to Fiona,
Andrew and William for making this possible. I am also grateful to
Laura Clarke for starting this ball rolling.

    Regards

    Frank

© 2003-2024: USA · USDA · NRPSP8 · Program to Accelerate Animal Genomics Applications. Contact: Bioinformatics Team