EPIgroup mail archive
From hkhatibwisc.edu  Mon Apr 15 09:00:53 2013
From: Hasan Khatib <hkhatibwisc.edu>
To: Multiple Recipients of <epigroupanimalgenome.org>
Subject: Web atlas of imprinted genes in cattle
Date: Mon, 15 Apr 2013 09:00:53 -0500

Dear EPIgroup, I'd like to share with you a new web site for imprinted
genes in cattle created by our lab.

https://sites.google.com/...e/imprintedgenesinbovines/home

The web site includes information about the existing imprinted genes in
cattle such as tissue, developmental stage, imprinting status in other
species, link to NCBI, and parent of origin expression. Shortly, we will
add a new page on imprinted genes in other species that are not known to be
imprinted in cattle. The ultimate goal of this project is to include a
comprehensive list of imprinted genes in cattle breeds that can be used by
the community to investigate the roles of epigenetics and genomic
imprintingin health, production, and reproduction traits.

Best wishes, Hasan

--
Hasan Khatib (PhD)
Associate Professor

© 2003-2024: USA · USDA · NRPSP8 · Program to Accelerate Animal Genomics Applications. Contact: Bioinformatics Team