CRI-MAP Users Forum Posted mail
From zhuiastate.edu  Wed Mar 20 06:27:09 2013
From: "Hu, Zhiliang [AN S]" <zhuiastate.edu>
To: Multiple Recipients of <crimap-usersanimalgenome.org>
Subject: FW: Construction of Genetic Map
Date: Wed, 20 Mar 2013 06:27:09 -0500

Jill,

You may have seen this post on ANGENMAP already. I forward it to this list
because I have heard that some recent SNP linkage experiments failed crimap
partly because of the large number of markers to handle. I know Dr Yang
from UMN is to tackle the problem with a de novo approach. Just wonder if
this is also on your targets?

Zhiliang