CRI-MAP Users Forum Posted mail
From jillian.maddoxalumni.unimelb.edu.au  Tue Jan 17 18:54:20 2012
From: Jill Maddox <jillian.maddoxalumni.unimelb.edu.au>
To: Multiple Recipients of <crimap-usersanimalgenome.org>
Subject: Re: Update: Bash shell script for parsing chrompic files to
  show only phase lines with highest recombinations
Date: Tue, 17 Jan 2012 18:54:20 -0600

Hi Zhiliang

Contributing them would be good. It might work better if we have a
supplementary section to the site where scripts and additional programs
could be placed so that these are available for download - saves new users
having to look through the forum
(http://www.animalgenome.org/tools/share/crimap/forum/). I have an updated
version of the unmerge program that it would be good to make more widely
available.

Regards

Jill
At 11:47 AM 18/01/2012, you wrote:
>I have some old perl scripts to "clean" the crimap output for easier visual
>evaluations or direct copy to a table. Perhaps I should contribute them as
>well :-)

Jill Maddox 16 Park Square Port Melbourne, 3207 Australia phone: 03 9646
0428 E-mail: jillian.maddoxalumni.unimelb.edu.au

© 2003-2024: USA · USDA · NRPSP8 · Program to Accelerate Animal Genomics Applications. Contact: Bioinformatics Team