CRI-MAP Users Forum Posted mail
From boysun2010163.com  Mon Nov  7 01:22:02 2011
From: =?GBK?B?y+/R3rei?= <boysun2010163.com>
To: Multiple Recipients of <crimap-usersanimalgenome.org>
Subject: Question
Date: Mon, 07 Nov 2011 01:22:02 -0600

Hi, Jill and everyone! Thank you. A lot valuable suggestion for me. when I
used the crimap chrompic and build commcands, I can not get the results,
the shell show XXX bytes allocated in morecore, or current orders. So long
time wait for it over (about one night ), so that I must shut it. I was
very puzzle for this. what the good method for me build the genetic map? My
data have 20 full-sib families and 6840 SNPs. Some families lost the F1 or
F0 parent. And, the .par file, how can I editor it to get the results
easily?

Sun Yan-fa

© 2003-2024: USA · USDA · NRPSP8 · Program to Accelerate Animal Genomics Applications. Contact: Bioinformatics Team