CRI-MAP Users Forum Posted mail
From anna.puig.olgmail.com  Fri Nov  4 14:05:40 2011
From: Anna Puig <anna.puig.olgmail.com>
To: Multiple Recipients of <crimap-usersanimalgenome.org>
Subject: crimap
Date: Fri, 04 Nov 2011 14:05:40 -0500

Dear Green,

I am using crimap_2.503a_inc_doc.tar.gz in unix. When running my .gen file,
having 235 SNP markers, with the prepare option I found that there were a
lot of non-inheritances. Though, we checked the mendelian inheritance
through pedstats program and it did not detect any error so it run
perfectly. In addition we have test it with only a part of the pedigree and
it works well. Nevertheless when adding all animals in .gen file it
detected the non-inheritance error for hardly all animals. Then when fixed
option was run I found a large cM map not corresponding with the real
physical map. I wondered how does it detect inheritances and if 340 animals
is too large in this case.

Thank you,

Anna

© 2003-2024: USA · USDA · NRPSP8 · Program for Applied Bioinformatics.
Contact: Bioinformatics Team
Helpdesk