AnGenMap

Archived Post

From listmasteranimalgenome.org  Tlistmaster Jun  9 09:22:05 2022
From: "Lucas Verardo" <lucas_verardoyahoo.com.br>
Postmaster: submission approved by list moderator
To: Members of AnGenMap <angenmapanimalgenome.org>
Subject: Special Issue on "Genetics of Reproductive Traits in Farm
       Animal"
Date: Thu, 09 Jun 2022 09:22:05 -0500

Dear Colleagues, hope you are doing well.

The Special Issue on "Genetics of Reproductive Traits in Farm Animal" in the
journal /Veterinary Sciences/ is being edited by me, Prof. Dr. Simone E. F.
Guimarães and Dr. Marcos Vinícius G. B. Da Silva from Universidade Federal
dos Vales do Jequitinhonha e Mucuri (UFVJM), Universidade Federal de Viçosa,
Brazilian Agricultural Research Corporation, Brazil. We believe you could
make an excellent contribution by submitting a paper to this special issue.

More information on the special issue is available on
https://tinyurl.com/2bogvzfb

The submission deadline is 30 November 2022. If you are interested in
submitting a paper, you may send your manuscript now or up until the
deadline. You can submit your paper using the following link:
https://tinyurl.com/sgf8ho2

Submitted papers should not be under consideration for publication elsewhere.
We also encourage authors to send a short abstract or tentative title to the
Guest Editors and Editorial Office in advance (lucas.verardoufvjm.edu.br)

Veterinary Sciences is an international, peer-reviewed, quick-refereeing
open access journal on veterinary sciences published online by MDPI. It
publishes reviews, research papers, and communications in all areas of
veterinary sciences and at the interface of related disciplines. The journal
is indexed by SCIE (IF 2.304, Q1), PubMed and Scopus (CiteScore: 2.5, Q1).
For detailed information about the journal, you may refer to the journal
website at Veterinary Sciences <https://www.mdpi.com/journal/vetsci>;.

We appreciate your consideration and sincerely hope you will accept our
invitation to contribute to this Special Issue.

Best regards,

Lucas

Veterinary SciencesVeterinary Sciences, an international, peer-reviewed Open
Access journal. https://www.mdpi.com/journal/vetsci

Prof. Lucas Lima Verardo
Melhoramento Animal/Animal Breeding

Universidade Federal dos Vales do Jequitinhonha e Mucuri

Departamento de Zootecnia/Department of Animal Science
Campus (II) JK - Rodovia BR 367, Km 583, nº 5000
Alto da Jacuba - CEP 39100-000
Diamantina - MG

© 2003-2024: USA · USDA · NRPSP8 · Program for Applied Bioinformatics.
Contact: Bioinformatics Team
Helpdesk