AnGenMap

Archived Post

From listmasteranimalgenome.org  Mon Jun  6 13:29:18 2022
From: "Mathilde Dupont-Nivet" <mathilde.dupont-nivetinrae.fr>
Postmaster: submission approved by list moderator
To: Members of AnGenMap <angenmapanimalgenome.org>
Subject: Are you a cellular biologist? INRAE hires junior scientists on
       project!
Date: Mon, 06 Jun 2022 13:29:18 -0500

Dear all,

INRAE project-based research scientist competition campaign is now opened.

At GABI (Animal Genetics and Integrative Biology), near from Paris, we are
waiting for candidates !

You are a cellular biologist by training with an established experience in
research, willing to contribute to the agro-ecological transition in farming
by proposing an ambitious research project. Please contact the MoDiT team,
Animal Models and Tissue Differentiation (https://www6.jouy.inrae.fr/gabi).
We are looking for a cellular biologist to decipher the molecular and
cellular mechanisms (such as intracellular metabolism, intercellular
exchanges…) that link some mutations to the appearance of developmental
abnormalities.

Our team is composed of ten permanent staff. Its aim is to validate mutations
responsible for genetic diseases in farm animals and to decipher the
underlying biological mechanisms through functional analyses of cellular or
transgenic mouse models, in an OneHealth approach. Our team has numerous
collaborations, especially with famous teams working on animal or human
health. Indeed, the genetic mutations identified in farm animals are
remarkable models for human pathologies. Part of the GABI unit (Animal
Genetic and Integrative Biology) located in the Jouy-en-Josas INRAE center
and member of the Paris-Saclay University, our team benefits from
experimental devices, resource’s center, technological platforms and
bioinformatics and biostatistics supports.

Are you interested? Please contact us to discuss together and to allow you to
suggest an innovative and ambitious research project.

Contacts :
Jean-Luc Vilotte (jean-luc.vilotteinrae.fr )
Link toward GABI: https://www6.jouy.inrae.fr/gabi
Link toward Modit: https://tinyurl.com/yum5nj9c

Registration from May 31 to July 5, 2022.
INRAE hires junior scientists on research projects:
https://tinyurl.com/yum5nj9c

All the best,

Mathilde DUPONT-NIVET
mathilde.dupont-nivetinrae.fr
Directrice de Recherches / Senior Scientist
Directrice d’unité
Génétique Animale et Biologie Intégrative, UMR1313 GABI
Centre de Recherche Ile-de-France-Jouy-en-Josas-Antony
Tel : 33 (1) 34 65 23 49 / 33 (7) 64 80 59 67
https://www6.jouy.inrae.fr/gabi
https://twitter.com/UMR_GABI

© 2003-2024: USA · USDA · NRPSP8 · Program for Applied Bioinformatics.
Contact: Bioinformatics Team
Helpdesk