AnGenMap

Archived Post

From listmasteranimalgenome.org  Wed Feb 10 12:49:05 2021
From: Hlne Gilbert <helene.gilbertinrae.fr>
Postmaster: submission approved by list moderator
To: Members of AnGenMap <angenmapanimalgenome.org>
Subject: Research topic on "Genotype-by-Environment
       Interaction in Farm Animals: From Measuring to
       Understanding"
Date: Wed, 10 Feb 2021 12:49:05 -0600

Dear AnGenMap community,

Together with Eduard Murani (Leibniz Institute for Farm Animal Biology) and
Wendy Rauw (INIA) we would like to draw your attention to our research
topic on "Genotype-by-Environment Interaction in Farm Animals: From
Measuring to Understanding" https://lnkd.in/d2GqZrv that is now open for
submission in the journal Frontiers in Genetics.

In this Research Topic we invite manuscripts, including Original Research
and Reviews, dealing with all aspects of research on GxE interaction:
statistical modeling, big data analytics, GxE interaction studies, QTL and
GWAS studies, and also studies employing functional genomic,
transcriptomic, epigenomic, proteomic, metabolic and metabolomic, and
metagenomic approaches for fine-grained characterization of the
physiological responses and investigation of the biological and genetic
basis.

Sincerely, Hlne

Hlne Gilbert
Directrice de recherche / Research director
INRAE - UMR GenPhySE
24 chemin de Borde Rouge
31326 Castanet Tolosan
France

helene.gilbertinrae.fr +33(0)5 61 28 51 67

© 2003-2024: USA · USDA · NRPSP8 · Program to Accelerate Animal Genomics Applications. Contact: Bioinformatics Team