AnGenMap

Archived Post

From listmasteranimalgenome.org  Mon Feb  8 09:44:27 2021
From: Randy Borg <Randy.Borgcobbvantress.com>
Postmaster: submission approved by list moderator
To: Members of AnGenMap <angenmapanimalgenome.org>
Subject: Broiler Breeding Job Posting with Cobb-Vantress,
       Inc.
Date: Mon, 08 Feb 2021 09:44:27 -0600

Dear All,

Please see the job posting for a Geneticist Position within Cobb-Vantress,
Inc.

Kind Regards,

Randy Borg, Ph.D. Director Product Testing |+1 479 427 2096 |
randy.borgcobbvantress.com

Job is posted at:
https://tinyurl.com/y4aaw79s

About Us

Our team members make the difference. If you are ready to grow your career
with an industry leader and want to positively impact the team and
community around you, then join us in helping us in raising expectations.

Join us on the journey.

At Cobb-Vantress, we are raising expectations for how much good people can
do. Our Talent Strategy is to Attract, Grow, Reward and Retain the best
talent, and we believe that our Culture is the connecting thread that
drives that strategy!

We strive to be a talent magnet to establish a reputation for being a
talent rich organization where team members can grow their career while
growing the business. We are a high performing organization where team
members are rewarded (Pay, Benefits and Recognition) for their
contributions, and given the opportunity to support and/or volunteer with
programs that help Cobb-Vantress make a lasting social impact in the
communities where we live and work.

To learn more about our culture, please read http://www.tysonfoods.com/who-
we-are/our-story/purpose-values.

Cobb-Vantress, Inc. (Cobb). is an Equal Opportunity Employer. If you are
unable to apply for career opportunities through use of this site due to an
impairment or disability, please contact (479)524-3166 for further
assistance.

 https://tinyurl.com/y4aaw79s

Randy Borg, Ph.D.
Director Product Testing |+1 479 427 2096 | randy.borgcobbvantress.com

© 2003-2024: USA · USDA · NRPSP8 · Program to Accelerate Animal Genomics Applications. Contact: Bioinformatics Team