AnGenMap

Archived Post

From listmasteranimalgenome.org  Mon Sep 21 07:13:39 2020
From: "Andreas Hofer" <ahosuisag.ch>
Postmaster: submission approved by list moderator
To: Members of AnGenMap <angenmapanimalgenome.org>
Subject: TEAM LEADER GENETICS
Date: Mon, 21 Sep 2020 07:13:39 -0500

TEAM LEADER GENETICS

Excellence in quantitative genetics and breeding!

Challenge

SUISAG is a Swiss-based organization providing a wide range of breeding and
genetic improvement services in pigs. Additional activities include semen
production for artificial insemination and a health program. More
information is available at http://www.suisag.ch

In order to prepare the upcoming retirement of its team leader genetics,
we are looking for a proven scientific professional ? an extraordinary
opportunity is waiting for you. Together with your team, you will shape the
breeding programs to the benefit of national and international customers.
You will focus on the needs and expectations of producers and consumers,
ecological and economical components of the breeding programs are crucial.
Equally significant are genetic traits compatible with animal-friendly
husbandry systems. You are a proven scientist (PhD) and you impress with
personality, leadership and competence.

Please apply to candidatesxeloba.ch indicating reference 11.201042. For
more information, please call us under +41 31 83904 04. We guarantee full
confidentiality.

Job location: Sempach, Switzerland

Dr. Andreas Hofer
Projektleiter
Tel. +41 41 462 65 56 (direkt)
SUISAG | Allmend 8 | CH-6204 Sempach
Tel. +41 41 462 65 50 | http://www.suisag.ch

© 2003-2024: USA · USDA · NRPSP8 · Program to Accelerate Animal Genomics Applications. Contact: Bioinformatics Team