AnGenMap

Archived Post

From listmasteranimalgenome.org  Fri Sep 11 12:39:59 2020
From: Vincenzo Landi <landivincenzoyahoo.it>
Postmaster: submission approved by list moderator
To: Members of AnGenMap <angenmapanimalgenome.org>
Subject: SNPs array in donkey
Date: Fri, 11 Sep 2020 12:39:59 -0500

Dear colleagues,

I'm writing to find out if any research group has had any experience in
genotyping the donkey species using the illumina equine bead chip or other
platform. In my university we are interested in some experience in this
regard for a future project

Thank you!

--
Vincenzo Landi, PhD
Animal Breeding and Genetics

© 2003-2024: USA · USDA · NRPSP8 · Program to Accelerate Animal Genomics Applications. Contact: Bioinformatics Team