AnGenMap

Archived Post

From listmasteranimalgenome.org  Mon Jun 29 08:41:19 2020
From: Li Menghua <menghua.liioz.ac.cn>
Postmaster: submission approved by list moderator
To: Members of AnGenMap <angenmapanimalgenome.org>
Subject: The Virtual 3rd World Conference on Sheep
       (WCG2020,), Oct. 16-18, 2020
Date: Mon, 29 Jun 2020 08:41:19 -0500

Dear Colleagues,

After discussion with the organisation committe, the Virtual 3rd World
Conference on Sheep (WCG2020) will be held online via the Zoom or
gotomeeting system during Oct. 16-18, 2020. The conference is free, but
only the registered participants will be allowed.

For the registration, please send information of your names, organisation,
e-mail address to the email: WCS2020Beijing163.com. We will send the
registered participants the conference program and the online system
guideline in a due course.

Research abstract is welcome, and the organisation committe will select
speakers from the submitted abstract. If you would like to give a talk,
please indicate the name of speaker in the submitted abstract. The
submitted abstract should be in the format of the journal "Animal
Genetics'. We will organise the proceedings for the conference afterwards.

Look forward to meeting you in the virtual conference.

Best regards,

Menghua Li

© 2003-2024: USA · USDA · NRPSP8 · Program to Accelerate Animal Genomics Applications. Contact: Bioinformatics Team