AnGenMap

Archived Post

From listmasteranimalgenome.org  Tue Mar 17 11:29:23 2020
From: Max Rothschild <mfrothsciastate.edu>
Postmaster: submission approved by list moderator
To: Members of AnGenMap <angenmapanimalgenome.org>
Subject: Rescheduled: Visions III: Star gazing the galaxy of
       animal genetics and genomics
Date: Tue, 17 Mar 2020 11:29:23 -0500

Rescheduled: Visions III: Star gazing the galaxy of animal genetics and genomics

Given the severity of the Covid-19 pandemic it is in the interest of everyone's
health that we suspend normal activities and reschedule our conference.  Please
accept our apologies for any inconvenience this may have caused.

Visions III will now be October 19-20, 2020 in Ames, Iowa.  The program is the
same and all speakers and nearly all provocateurs have agreed to participate.

For all those who have registered we hope you can still come and no new
registration is required. For those who cannot attend then we will handle
refunds starting May 1. However, please cancel your hotel reservation yourself.
Additionally, there are about 25 spaces still available at this time.
Registration for the new dates will open soon.

For questions please contact Max Rothschild at mfrothsciastate.edu with Visions
III in the header.

Stay well.

© 2003-2024: USA · USDA · NRPSP8 · Program to Accelerate Animal Genomics Applications. Contact: Bioinformatics Team