AnGenMap

Archived Post

From listmasteranimalgenome.org  Wed Feb 26 09:07:00 2020
From: luc.janssmbg.au.dk
Postmaster: submission approved by list moderator
To: Members of AnGenMap <angenmapanimalgenome.org>
Subject: Two summer courses in GWAS and Genomic Prediction at Aarhus
       University
Date: Wed, 26 Feb 2020 09:07:00 -0600

Dear all,

The Center for Quantitative Genetics and Genomics at Aarhus University,
Denmark, is offering two 1-week summer courses in gene mapping and genomic
prediction. They are conveniently organised back-to-back, so you could
even consider to come to both.

1. Gene mapping from 03-07 August 2020 by Goutam Sahana. See
https://international.au.dk/...mapping20/

2. Genomic predictions in Animals and plants, 10-14 August 2020 by Luc Janss.
See https://international.au.dk/...diction20/

The above links lead to pages for (European) Master students, but these
courses are also open for non-European MSc students, PhD students and other
interested scientists.

Both courses have a large amount of hands-on work on data analyses at a
medium-advanced level (2nd year MSc/starting PhD).

If interested or for further information, send an email to Goutam
(goutam.sahanambg.au.dk) or me (luc.janssmbg.au.dk) and we will make an
email-list to send out updates.

Best regards,

Luc Janss
Center for Quantitative Genetics and Genomics
Aarhus University, Denmark

© 2003-2024: USA · USDA · NRPSP8 · Program for Applied Bioinformatics.
Contact: Bioinformatics Team
Helpdesk