AnGenMap

Archived Post

From listmasteranimalgenome.org  Wed Feb 26 08:57:59 2020
From: Susan Johnston <Susan.Johnstoned.ac.uk>
Postmaster: submission approved by list moderator
To: Members of AnGenMap <angenmapanimalgenome.org>
Subject: Lecturer/Senior Lecturer Positions in Genomics and
       Bioinformatics
Date: Wed, 26 Feb 2020 08:57:59 -0600

Dear Angenmap Community,

We are seeking three excellent scientists to join the academic staff of
the University of Edinburgh and expand our expertise in the areas of
Bioinformatics, Genomics, and Environmental Change Biology. We want to
appoint people with a flair for teaching, a growing international research
reputation, and a commitment to engagement with research users and the
public.

Appointments will be made at the level of Lecturer (Assistant Professor),
Senior Lecturer or Reader (Associate Professor) with salaries ranging from
41,526 to 59,135. Appointments are likely to be held within the Institute
of Evolutionary Biology in the School of Biological Sciences:
https://ift.tt/2Kef0Iw

Deadline for applications is 16 March 2020. For more details and points of
contact on the available posts, see:

Lecturer/Senior Lecturer or Reader in Bioinformatics:
https://ift.tt/37volEQ

Senior Lecturer or Reader in Genomics:
https://ift.tt/2So7krD

Lecturer/Senior Lecturer or Reader in Environmental Change Biology:
https://ift.tt/38xPoRe

--
---
Dr Susan Johnston

I do not expect a response to my email outside of your working hours.
---

© 2003-2024: USA · USDA · NRPSP8 · Program to Accelerate Animal Genomics Applications. Contact: Bioinformatics Team