AnGenMap

Archived Post

From listmasteranimalgenome.org  Tue Jan 21 11:25:34 2020
From: Matthew McClure <Matthew.McCluregenusplc.com>
Postmaster: submission approved by list moderator
To: Members of AnGenMap <angenmapanimalgenome.org>
Subject: dairy goat/sheep genomics
Date: Tue, 21 Jan 2020 11:25:34 -0600

Does any country have genomic breeding values for dairy goats or dairy sheep?

I know some have genetic BV, but have any implemented genomic BV and if so
for which breeds?

FYI-ABS is not getting into the dairy sheep/goat business this is me helping
get an answer for a non AnGenMap/non academic scientist

Thank you,
Matt

Matthew McClure, PhD
Lead Geneticist, Dairy Product Development
1525 River Road, DeForest WI 53532
Office: 608.846.6336
Skype: matthew.mcclure8
matthew.mccluregenusplc.com
http://www.absglobal.com/

ABS Global | Profit From Genetic Progress

© 2003-2024: USA · USDA · NRPSP8 · Program to Accelerate Animal Genomics Applications. Contact: Bioinformatics Team