AnGenMap

Archived Post

From listmasteranimalgenome.org  Tue Jan  7 08:34:16 2020
From: Julius Van Der Werf <jvanderwune.edu.au>
Postmaster: submission approved by list moderator
To: Members of AnGenMap <angenmapanimalgenome.org>
Subject: FW: Armidale Genetics summer course 2019
Date: Tue, 07 Jan 2020 08:34:16 -0600

Dear all

This is a last reminder about the summer course in Armidale in early Feb.
At this stage I foresee no problems with traveling to Armidale, possibly
caused by bushfires.

Most of the fires, and the smoke, are currently south of Sydney.

We are even starting to get some rain in Armidale.

And we hope that these hot days are not coming back for a while, but we
have some airco.

Hope to see you there.

Registration is now open for the 2020 Summer course in Armidale

The search for selection

Teachers:
Professor Bruce Walsh http://nitro.biosci.arizona.edu/
University of Arizona (USA)

Dr Michael Morrissey https://synergy.st-andrews.ac.uk/megaloceros/
University of St Andrews (UK)

Dates: Monday 3 February 2020- Friday 7 February 2020

More information about course content on this link.

https://jvanderw.une.edu.au/aabc2020.htm

Kind regards

Julius

© 2003-2024: USA · USDA · NRPSP8 · Program to Accelerate Animal Genomics Applications. Contact: Bioinformatics Team