AnGenMap

Archived Post

From listmasteranimalgenome.org  Tue Jan  7 08:31:10 2020
From: "Boettcher, Paul (AGAG)" <Paul.Boettcherfao.org>
Postmaster: submission approved by list moderator
To: Members of AnGenMap <angenmapanimalgenome.org>
Subject: FAO/IAEA Animal Production and Health Newsletter - January
       2020
Date: Tue, 07 Jan 2020 08:31:10 -0600

Dear reader,

Our latest Newsletter is full of interesting events and information. Please
find it attached and online (click here https://www.iaea.org/...nuary-2020).

We are looking forward to meeting you in Vienna, Austria, from 22 to 26
June 2020, in our international symposium on Sustainable Animal Production
and Health: https://www.iaea.org/events/aphs2020

Wishing you a happy and prosperous 2020,

APH Team

[CN 281 signature block edited Fabia]

to visit our webpage, click here http://www-naweb.iaea.org/nafa/aph/index.html
to read our previous newsletters, click here
 http://www-naweb.iaea.org/...ph.html>;
to subscribe or unsubscribe, please contact us:
NAFA.Animal-Production-and-Health-Section-Contact-pointiaea.org

© 2003-2024: USA · USDA · NRPSP8 · Program for Applied Bioinformatics.
Contact: Bioinformatics Team
Helpdesk