AnGenMap

Archived Post

From listmasteranimalgenome.org  Wed Nov 13 11:04:12 2019
From: "Hubert Pausch" <hubert.pauschusys.ethz.ch>
Postmaster: submission approved by list moderator
To: Members of AnGenMap <angenmapanimalgenome.org>
Subject: Professorship of Animal Nutrition at ETH Zuerich
Date: Wed, 13 Nov 2019 11:04:12 -0600

Dear ladies and gentlemen, dear colleagues,

May I herewith kindly ask you to note and circularize the recently
announced Professorship of Animal Nutrition at ETH Zuerich.

Please find information about the ETH (https://www.ethz.ch/en.html) as
well as the Institute of Agricultural Sciences (http://www.ias.ethz.ch/)
on the respective web pages.

Information about our new research station “AgroVet-Strickhof”
(https://www.agrovet-strickhof.ch/en/) and the Functional Genomics Center
Zurich (http://www.fgcz.ch/), the joint “omics”-technology platform of
ETH and the University of Zurich, may as well be of interest for candidates.

The announcement and the link for applications can be found at
https://ethz.ch/...h/faculty-
affairs/ausgeschriebene-professuren/systemorientierte-
naturwissenschaften/professor-of-animal-nutrition.html

Please specifically encourage women to apply.
Applications of young scientists are welcome.

Please don't hesitate to contact Prof. Susanne Ulbrich in case you have
any questions (seuethz.ch).

Kind regards,
Hubert Pausch

© 2003-2024: USA · USDA · NRPSP8 · Program to Accelerate Animal Genomics Applications. Contact: Bioinformatics Team