AnGenMap

Archived Post

From listmasteranimalgenome.org  Wed Oct 16 10:04:49 2019
From: "Claire P Prowse-Wilkins (DEDJTR)"
       <claire.prowse-wilkinsagriculture.vic.gov.au>
Postmaster: submission approved by list moderator
To: Members of AnGenMap <angenmapanimalgenome.org>
Subject: ChIP-seq session PAG 2020
Date: Wed, 16 Oct 2019 10:04:49 -0500

Dear Colleagues,

I am chairing a ChIP-seq session at PAG 2020 and would like to invite those
with a passion for ChIP-seq to apply to speak.

If you are trying some innovative data analysis, have strong feelings about
which wet/dry lab methods work best or have something new to contribute to
ChIP-seq in animals please send me a brief synopsis of what you would like
to talk about by October 27th and I will be in touch. I am happy to hear
from speakers at all stages of their careers.

Claire Prowse-Wilkins
ChIP-seq Session Chair, PAG 2020
PhD Candidate, University of Melbourne
Agriculture Victoria

© 2003-2024: USA · USDA · NRPSP8 · Program to Accelerate Animal Genomics Applications. Contact: Bioinformatics Team