AnGenMap

Archived Post

From listmasteranimalgenome.org  Fri Oct  4 14:45:35 2019
From: "Rosen, Ben - ARS" <ben.rosenusda.gov>
Postmaster: submission approved by list moderator
To: Members of AnGenMap <angenmapanimalgenome.org>
Subject: PAG 2020 Cattle/Swine & Cattle/Sheep/Goat speakers
Date: Fri, 04 Oct 2019 14:45:35 -0500

Dear colleagues,

If you would like to present your work in the Cattle/Swine or one of the
two Cattle/Sheep/Goat workshops at PAG this January please let us know.

Send abstracts for Cattle/Swine to me (ben.rosenusda.gov) and Daniel
Ciobanu (dciobanuunl.edu) and for Cattle/Sheep/Goat to me and Erdogan
Memili (em149msstate.edu).

We particularly encourage students to apply!

Best,
Ben

Benjamin D Rosen
Research Biologist (Computational), ARS, USDA
Animal Genomics and Improvement Laboratory
Building 306, Room 112, BARC-East
10300 Baltimore Ave
Beltsville, MD 20705-2350

TEL: 301.504.8416
FAX: 301.504.8414
ben.rosenusda.gov

© 2003-2024: USA · USDA · NRPSP8 · Program for Applied Bioinformatics.
Contact: Bioinformatics Team
Helpdesk