AnGenMap

Archived Post

From listmasteranimalgenome.org  Sun Aug 11 09:17:17 2019
From: "Arash Javanmard" <arasH_707yahoo.com>
Postmaster: submission approved by list moderator
To: Members of AnGenMap <angenmapanimalgenome.org>
Subject: Thanks for all response/ Bovine SNP raw data (Holstein breed)
Date: Sun, 11 Aug 2019 09:17:17 -0500

Dear colleagues/ Professors

Warm greetings!

I want to  use this opportunity to express my deep appreciation for
the help and support regarding my  current question about bovine SNP
data/ Holstein cattle. I received a very kind and invaluable comments
and helps.

 I feel very grateful to you for taking time out of your busy
schedule to answer my questions. Without your help, I doubt I would
have been able to complete the my student's proposal in such a
proficient and timely manner.

Thank you once again for showing me this great kindness and thanks
from host "Animal Genome Research Community" for providing this
scientific atmosphere for exchange of knowledge.

Sincerely yours

With the Best Regards

Arash Javanmard, PhD.
Assistant Professor
Animal Genetics and Breeding
Department of Animal Science,
Faculty of Agriculture,
University of Tabriz,
East Azerbaijan, 5166614766,
Tabriz, Iran
Tel: +98-41-33392062
Fax: +98-41-33356004
Email: a.Javanmardtabrizu.ac.ir
Email: Arash.javanmardgmail.com

© 2003-2024: USA · USDA · NRPSP8 · Program for Applied Bioinformatics.
Contact: Bioinformatics Team
Helpdesk