AnGenMap

Archived Post

From listmasteranimalgenome.org  Mon Jun 24 16:50:05 2019
Subject: Re: Paola Mariani
From: aline.cesar.24gmail.com
Postmaster: submission approved by list moderator
To: Members of AnGenMap <angenmapanimalgenome.org>
Date: Mon, 24 Jun 2019 16:50:05 -0500

Dear all,

Deeply sorry!
She was my advisor and very important for my researcher career.

Our condolences to parents and relatives!

Aline Cesar

> On Jun 24, 2019, at 5:39 PM, DANIEL GIANOLA <gianolaansci.wisc.edu> wrote:
>
> Dear all
>
> Paola passed away peacefully last night. She was unique and will be very
> deeply missed.
>
> For those around Milan, we will say goodbye to Paola on Wednesday Morning
> 10 AM, Casa Funeraria San Siro, Via Corelli 120
>
> Alessandra Stella
>

> Daniel Gianola
> Sewall Wright Professor Emeritus of Animal Breeding and Genetics
> Department of Animal Sciences
> Department of Dairy Science
> University of Wisconsin-Madison
> 440 Animal Sciences Building
> 1675 Observatory Dr.
> Madison, WI 53706

© 2003-2024: USA · USDA · NRPSP8 · Program to Accelerate Animal Genomics Applications. Contact: Bioinformatics Team