AnGenMap

Archived Post

From listmasteranimalgenome.org  Mon Apr  8 09:37:37 2019
From: Goutam Sahana <goutam.sahanambg.au.dk>
Postmaster: submission approved by list moderator
To: Members of AnGenMap <angenmapanimalgenome.org>
Subject: Professorship at Aarhus University in Denmark
Date: Mon, 08 Apr 2019 09:37:38 -0500

We are currently searching for candidates to fill a professor position
within the field of Statistical Genetics. If you have a strong scientific
background in this field and have an interest in developing statistical
genetic tools for animal/plant breeding, personalized medicine, or
understanding regulation of complex traits, you may be the candidate we are
looking for. The successful candidate will be an important contributor to
further develop the research area within the internationally recognized
Center for Quantitative Genetics and Genomics (QGG) at Aarhus University in
Denmark. For more details on QGG, please go to our web page:
http://mbg.au.dk/...-genomics/

If you are interested, please go to our webpage to see more details on the
position and how to apply;

http://mbg.au.dk/...-genetics/

You are more than welcome to contact Mogens Sandø Lund directly for any
further information regarding the position.

Mogens Sandø Lund
Professor, Center director
Tel.: +45 8715 8024
Mobile: +45 2075 1222
Email: Mogens.Lundmbg.au.dk

QGG Dept. of Molecular Biology and Genetics, Aarhus University Blichers
Allé 20, Postboks 50 DK-8830 Tjele

Kind regards
Goutam Sahana
Senior Researcher
Dept. of Molecular Biology and Genetics
Aarhus University
Blichers Allé 20, Postboks 50
DK-8830 Tjele
Tel.: +45 87157501
Email: goutam.sahanambg.au.dk
Tel: +45 871 56000
Web: http://www.au.dk

© 2003-2024: USA · USDA · NRPSP8 · Program to Accelerate Animal Genomics Applications. Contact: Bioinformatics Team