AnGenMap

Archived Post

From listmasteranimalgenome.org  Sun May  5 13:05:52 2024
From: "Carlo Pecoraro" <infophysalia-courses.org>
Postmaster: submission approved by list moderator
To: Members of AnGenMap <angenmapanimalgenome.org>
Subject: Only 5 Seats Left for Multivariate Data Analysis
       Course
Date: Sun, 05 May 2024 13:05:52 -0500

Dear all,

Don't miss out on the opportunity to join our upcoming course on Multivariate
Data Analysis with R and vegan! With only 5 seats remaining, secure your spot
now for the session running from 27th to 31st May 2024.

Course website: https://www.physalia-courses.org/...ops/vegan/

Course Overview:

In this comprehensive workshop, we'll delve into the practical applications
of R and vegan for analyzing multivariate data sets. From ordination methods
to restricted permutation tests, participants will gain valuable insights
into statistical analysis techniques crucial for ecological research.

Target Audience and Assumed Background:

This course requires basic familiarity with RStudio and programming R code.
Whether you're new to multivariate analysis or seeking to enhance your
skills, this workshop offers a supportive learning environment.

Learning Outcomes: By the end of the course, you will:

1. Gain a foundational understanding of multivariate analysis approaches.
2. Learn to select the most suitable method for your data set.
3. Master the use of restricted permutation tests for hypothesis testing.
4. Acquire proficiency in using R for multivariate data analysis.

Program:

Sessions will be held online, from 14:00 to 20:00 (Monday to Thursday) and
14:00 to 19:00 on Friday (Berlin time). Each session will blend lectures,
practical exercises, and Q&A sessions to ensure an engaging learning
experience.

For the full list of our courses and workshops, please visit:
https://www.physalia-courses.org/courses-workshops/

Best regards,
Carlo

Carlo Pecoraro, Ph.D

Physalia-courses DIRECTOR
infophysalia-courses.org
mobile: +49 17645230846

© 2003-2024: USA · USDA · NRPSP8 · Program to Accelerate Animal Genomics Applications. Contact: Bioinformatics Team